Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Recent Events...





This weekend was mostly laid back, the house got cleaned and clothes got washed...so fun!!! While Joe was out, I was at home getting Ryan and I ready to go to Hosford and visit. I went to brush my teeth and put Ryan in her bumbo chair. As soon as I left, I heard her whining but I let her work it out on her own. Whining led to crying and throwing a fit in a matter of seconds it seems so I finished up quickly and went to get my little diva. When I saw her, I couldn't help but laugh b/c she had fussed herself straight to sleep (more like slumped over) in her chair. She just got tired of me and the two minutes (+/-) it took to brush my teeth so she took care of things her own way. Meanwhile, Mrs. Jamie called me yesterday morning and confirmed that yes, Ryan is a genius!!! She is ahead of the curve according to Grandma, already starting to figure out her hands and fingers. Ok, so there are some kinks to work out, but she's getting the basics!! She just is so smart, stay tuned for all of Ryan's upcoming accomplishments!!!

3 comments:

KYLIA said...

I know how to work my hands too...but nobody's calling me a genius! :) But, then again, I ain't as cute as her either!!! She's a "feet" girl!!! (Said Cayro style!)

Katheryn said...

What a great picture of her smiling! She really is so cute.

Kiera said...

awwww....she is just precious!!! give her a kiss from aunt chickie for me!!!!