Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm learning...






To keep a camera with me at all times. This morning I slept in a little late (6:00) b/c the boss is gone this week and Ryan is sleeping for much longer periods so I am definitely taking advantage of it. No getting up at 4:00 AM to feed and work out this week, no sir!!! So anyway, I asked Joe to get her ready for me so that I could still get to work early and get ready for my first bunch of patients and he's laying her on the bed and she's naked all but socks. I tell him to get a diaper on her STAT or she will pee on the bed, he says "no, she doesn't do that with me" and no sooner had he said that when Ryan showed him who was boss by peeing on the bed and he jumped up and said some choice words. I hate to say it, but I told him so!!! I left to get her an outfit and when I came back in the room, Joe was holding Ryan and she was still naked but for her socks and Joe is still yelling b/c his hand is a smidgen damp and he's holding her bare bottom. Well, DUH, it doesn't dry itself!!! It was just such a precious picture opportunity, Ryan was looking my way like she was so embarrassed, but I was laughing too hard to remember the camera. We'll try again tomorrow morning!!!

3 comments:

Jaren said...

Love the bumbo pics! Those were soo fun to take...I actually changed my wallpaper on my phone to the one I took of her sitting all big in her bumbo! She is too precious!

KYLIA said...

Scoreboard Ryan! That'll learn ya, Daddy Joe!

Katheryn said...

LOL! Now maybe Joe will be a little more cautious with his Princess Pee.