Monday, September 29, 2008

Good times, good times...






This weekend was total craziness and total fun. I went to my 10 year class reunion and I would like to say I saw lots of people that I hadn't seen in years and caught up on everyone's life, but thats not the case. I saw a couple of people that I hadn't seen in a long time, but it was mostly me, Aleah, Kari, Stephenie, Curry, Richie and some others hanging out and talking about everyone who didn't come. So, if anyone from the class of '98 who didn't come is reading this, yeah, we talked about you and how you should've been there!!!! We are planning something for FIVE years down the road, so you have plenty of time to get ready. Don't dissapoint us!!! So for Ryan, this weekend was wild for her. She has started getting a cold and is not happy about it. This was also the first time Joe and I left her to go out. We went to the football game Friday night where I caught her a football "WOO-HOO" and a dinner cruise on Saturday night. She stayed with Terah, Kylia and Jaren those nights. They said she did really well except for the cold issue. So proud of her!!! Anyway, here are some pics of Ryan and a couple of the reunion. Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Jaren said...

those are too cute! I especially love the ones of Ryan...it was fun to see people from your class...but your kid is the one I really wanted to see! Glad you had fun! JSV

Terah said...

tell ryan that i'm coming to see her on thursday...:) can't wait!:)
t

KYLIA said...

I think that first picture of you would look great on a cake...!!! :)

Jaren said...

good one Kylia...let's get her like y'all got me! pay-backs a be-oth!! :)

Kiera said...

ditto to jares - post more pictures of the beautiful baby!!!!