Thursday, September 18, 2008

Crazy for this girl...





I read/watched Rhett's blog today and I love the song that went with the Livvy's video. It made me remember the time I went to Floyd's and saw Evan and Jaron and sang and swayed to that very song. Good times, good times. It also made me think of my little diva and how crazy Joe and I are for her everyday. She is smiling and babbling and laughing lots more. I really feel like if I say "hi" enough to her, she eventually babbles it back. Today we went for a walk with Kylia and I thought (kinda prayed) it would rain. But, it didn't and I chauffeured her around our entire route while she babbled and smiled and eventually wore herself out. Too bad it didn't last longer than 5 minutes (sorry Kylia), we'll have to try again another day!

3 comments:

KYLIA said...

Little Diva for sure! She didn't even walk the two miles and she came home and passed out...that has got to be the life!!!

Kiera said...

Wonder where she gets her "diva"-ness from???? :-)

Cayla said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is so cute! I know y'all are having so much fun with her.