Saturday, September 13, 2008

2 month check-up...




Ryan is getting so big!!! We went to the doctor yesterday for her two month check-up and her first round of shots. Ryan now weighs 12.4 lbs and is 23 inches long. She is gonna be a tall little lady, I just know it. We also found out that Ryan has eczema, we thought it was either a mild allergy or something dealing with the laundry stuff we are using but it is none of the above. Lastly she got her two month shots, which I think she did really great. She was sleeping throughout most of the visit but when she got her first shot, she certainly woke up! Thanks goodness mommy didn't cry, because we will have to go back for one more shot. Wouldn't you know they were out of a shot and we have to do this again in two weeks, auggghhhh!!! Its just nice to see that she doesn't look too upset about her ordeal. My next order of business will be to reward her for such good behavior, with a little gift for mommy if the sale is good (hehe)!!!

2 comments:

KYLIA said...

Are you sure that is Ryan?!!! She looks like she's grown a foot since I saw her last week! I'm so proud of her for putting on big girl diaper and taking her shots like a woman (and for Meris putting on her big girl panties and not crying!)!!! Nice job, ladies!!

LESLIE said...

I love when their little bodies start filling out! Kyers did an extra good job at that! : ) I'm still upset I didn't get to hold her at Kelly's shower! She was so popular!! Next time she's all mine!