Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!









I can't believe that I am now a blogger! I didn't think there would ever be a time that I would feel the need to share info about my life via the internet, but since I have read everyone else's blogs, I figured it was time to get in on the action. So, this first blog is to introduce my brand new baby, Ryan Shuler Longfellow. She was born July 2, 2008. She weighed 7 lbs. and measured 19 1/2 inches long. She is just the coolest little lady in the wide world and Joe and I couldn't be happier! She was welcomed by tons of family members who waited patiently in line to hold her and love her. It was really the coolest thing to see, I remember waiting in line to hold all my nephews and nieces when they were born. It was so funny to see the tables turned and watch everyone do that for my little one! So, this is one of many gifts for my baby girl, Happy Birthday Ryan!!!






6 comments:

KYLIA said...

Whooopeee!!! I'm the first one to post...and that's only fitting since I'm the favorite aunt!! :)
Look forward to reading your blog!!
BTW, what did that mean about Ryan being welcomed home by "tons" of family? Is that a fet joke?! :)

Terah said...

when you have to say your the favorite aunt...
hey ry ry...i love your new blog! can't wait to see all your pics! u r a doll!
t

Jaren said...

OK...so I find it only fitting that I should post as well...can't be the only one left out!! anyway...does this mean that you will quit posting on Facebook and MySpace? You better not!! look forwart to "tons" more pics and getting to see the little cutie!

Becky Shuler said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It is so much fun! I look forward to pictures and posts from you! Ryan is precious.

Katheryn said...

Yay!!! I am so glad that you decided to start a blog. Ryan is so adorable. I am looking forward to seeing all her cute pictures and hearing all the cute stories about her!

Stephenie said...

Meris...I have no clue how to work this thing! Send me some pointers! How do you add people that you know? HELP? I am like Terah...I want some new pictures! Oh, and are you coming to the reunion?