Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lunch is on me...






So, Joe finally has a job now and we are so proud of him!!! He started a couple of weeks ago and he's really liking his job. People actually call him Joe instead of Joey like we all call him and that makes him feel really important. He likes to come home and tell me about his day and all the business he is into, but one of the things he always talks about is mediation. He likes to go in and speak on behalf of clients and speak "lawyer talk" with other attorneys instead of reading documents and writing briefs and memos. But the best thing about mediations is that the mediator provides a free lunch to all the people in attendance. Joe thinks that is awesome and he never forgets to tell me which days he gets a free lunch!!! Also, Ryan is getting so big, she is holding her head up for a couple seconds at a time and has consistently been sitting in her bumbo chair for more than five minutes at a time!!! Her head still spins round and round but it is soo funny to watch, especially when she is smiling! Talk about a punch drunk cutie!!!

6 comments:

Jaren said...

Those are too cute! I wish that you could upload the ones that we took on our phones...you should look into getting a connection piece that woud allow you to do that...those bumbo pictures were the best! Keep posting...I can't get enough of Little Rye!

Terah said...

all you have to do to get the pics is email them to yourself...
love the update...i think ryan needs to come see dunk and terah this weekend...we'll need some cheering up...maybe we could even "mediate" and offer to feed joey...:)

LESLIE said...

She is just precious!!! I'm so glad you're blogging. I can't believe she's 8 weeks old!! Her muscles are getting strong if she's in the bumbo. I absolutely loved ours!! That's awesome Joey is liking his job. I just keep thinking all of my hard work will pay off one day too! Congrats!!

Katheryn said...

She is so cute! She looks like she is doing amazing at sitting in her bumbo. They grow so fast!!!!!

KYLIA said...

It looks like Ryan had some special "juice" in her bottle...she starts out sitting up and slowly gets a little tipsy and by the end she's out like a light!Toooooo cute!

Melissa said...

Meris, I just found your blog, so I hope you don't mind me looking. Your little girl is so cute! She is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen. I am glad that y'all are doing good, and congrats to Joey on the job. I am glad you are blogging now!