Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's so funny?

Late last Saturday night, I was cleaning out the mail basket and as usual, Ryan was still awake. I tell ya, she is so afraid she will miss something so she tries to stay up with Joe and I just to see what we are doing. When I get tired, I get kinda giddy...I will laugh at most anything and Joe really knows when I am tired because he says the dumbest things just to see if I will laugh. I think I am beginning to see me in Ryan a little more. Anyway, I was tearing up some of the old mail to reduce the stack and every time I tore up paper, she would crack up laughing. Big belly laughs and the more dramatic I got with tearing the paper, the more she laughed. It was hilarious, you can see it doesn't take too much to make her laugh once she gets going! If only she would go to bed!!!

4 comments:

KYLIA said...

More! More! Give us more of those laughs! That is the cutest thing! I'm not buying her toys for Christmas...I'll just rip up the wrapping paper for her!!

Meris said...

Don't bet on it...Joe tried it for her one night this week and she didn't even blink, much less laugh...He got so upset, I wish I could've captured his reaction...priceless...He was so upset that she didn't laugh for him the way she did for me...

Kiera said...

That should be your new ringtone...gotta love the laugh!!!

Cari said...

This is too cute!
P.S. I'm glad i'm not the only mother that lets thier kid chew on the tylenol bottle. Mine love it!