Wednesday, July 15, 2009

On the move...

I am very upset right now...I just typed up a really cute story about Ryan's birthday gifts that keep her moving and how she got a cute pair of squeaky shoes and I got a video of her wearing them for the first time and how she was so cute in them. I had a whole theme for the post, hence the name "On the Move" but then I got myself in trouble. I touched one wrong button on the computer and my whole cute story got erased. Now, instead of reading a post about her toy car, her walk 'n rider and her squeaky saddle shoes, you'll have to deal with my whining and ranting about my stupid mistake that I have probably made before but don't even know what I did wrong. And a mistake that I will probably make again, so get used to random cranky posts. Anyhow, Ryan was cute and here's the video of her wearing her squeaky shoes for the first time. I shouldn't make her blog suffer for my idiot self...sorry baby girl...

5 comments:

Katheryn said...

Can I just say how much I hate that when it happens? GRRRRRR. Ryan looks adorable in her little shoes :)

Brittany said...

She's getting so big! Love the shoes.

Kiera said...

Adorable...I miss her already!!! Loved the shoes, but the hair was cuter!!

KYLIA said...

All we wanna see is Ry-bugs anyway! I love how she keeps feeling around up there to see if you've hidden another bow...too cute!

Jaren said...

Too funny! I love how she tried to put it back up there on her own...prolly so she could rip it out again!