Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So, I know this blog is supposed to be about Ryan and it totally is but I couldn't keep this to myself. A couple Saturdays ago, we were in Hosford for Cannon's birthday and I was lucky enough to capture little miss Addisyn showing off some of her moves. Ryan had her "soldier shuffle / commando crawl" before she started walking and now it looks like Addisyn has her own moves too. I don't really have a name for it yet, but I will come up with something. In the meantime, I am just gonna call it awesome, cute, hilarious, etc. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Cally said...

Oh my gosh that is SOO hilarious!

Jaren said...

That is totally the "worm"!! Too cute!! But you could've like tried to edit my big legs out of the video!!

Kiera said...

Most definitely the "Addy-worm"...and Jaren, your legs are like toothpicks...they are almost too small to notice!!!

KYLIA said...

She is totally doing "the worm!" She's an 80's kid and don't even know it! :) Amen to what Chickie said too...I though Jaren was Olivia...I thought, when did Olivia start wearing pants?

Jamie said...

It looks very similar to the butterfly. Someone needs to get that girl in the pool!