Sunday, August 9, 2009

Here we go...

I am ready to go!!!

We have officially packed for, attended, eaten too much and driven home from our first FAMILY VACATION!!! I need a vacation just to recouperate from that, I have said it before and I will say it after every future vacation ever taken...I don't understand how my parents or parents in general do this for their kids. I only have one child so far, I can't imagine how we'll get along with more than one.

Ok, so thats over and even though I may mention it again, I will try to talk more about our family vacation. And when I say family, I mean FAMILY. Joe and I have wanted to visit Tennessee for a while now and this year we decided to go. Well, Joe's sisters Emilee and Leah decided they were gonna go to West Virginia to visit grandma Libby and asked if we could make a stop there and go on to Tennessee after that. We of course decided to go and spend time with Libby so we all packed up and headed up to WV. We had a good time and did a lot of cool things. Joe and I also took his brother Adam with us. In the end, almost the entire Longfellow clan landed in WV for almost a week. Needless to say, more than chaos ensued, but it was all in good fun. Stay tuned to read all about it!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Welcome home - cannot wait to hear about the exciting adventures!!