Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More birthday pictures...

See, I told you the banner was AWESOME!!!
Daddy looking in disbelief at the price tag of the party (kidding)!!
Garet and Addy
Not everyone had tons of energy at the party (Uncle Joe)
Aleah, I would have the same look on my face too
Olivia, enjoying the spoils of the party pinata
Shelby or Savannah Smith, I can't tell the difference in this picture
Dapper little Renner Roberts
The last portion of the pink clean up crew...Betcha can't even tell Duncan wasn't wearing pink!
Getting a taste of the cake
Sharing the cake with Mommy
This is about as messy as she would get!
"Reading" her birthday card from Emma, we're still working on that!
Her finished cake!
Ryan's personal cake
Is THIS what I am supposed to eat?
I'm not so sure about this...
Ok, I get it, this is good...
I didn't make the mess, Mommy made the mess!!!
I am trying to help her get messy, it isn't really working...
I know you didn't think I would post only one picture to cover Ryan's entire birthday!!! I wouldn't do that to ya!!! I just figured the previous post was lengthy enough I didn't want you to suffer through all that reading before you get to the pictures...So, here are the ones I have so far...When grandma posts more, I will too...enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Katheryn said...

What a fun birthday party! You did awesome Meris. And kudos to Kylia for the birthday cake. It looks perfect.

KYLIA said...

Awwww TK, you are too kind! Leah (Joey's sister) actually made the topper out of tissue paper...that was the best part of the whole cake!! It looked a little wobbly...but it was deee-lish and that's all that counts once it hits your plate! I hate that I missed the festivities, Rybugs looked like she had a lot of fun and so did everyone else!

Kiera said...

It was a great time.... I am so glad I was finally able to be at one of the parties!!!