Monday, June 29, 2009

Then and Now...

July 2008, asleep at Terah's house...
July 2009, asleep at home...
I get a glimpse of my baby girl...she is growing so big and so fast that I can barely remember how small she used to be when she was first born. I was off work today because Grandma was sick so Ryan and I spent the day together getting things ready for her FIRST BIRTHDAY!!! We returned stuff we didn't need and bought more stuff we might decide to use, overall it was a good day. I felt really productive until the rain came and cut our errands short but thats fine because Wal-Mart cut my money short so I guess it all worked out. We got home after lunch with Joe and played and Ryan finally took a late afternoon nap, this is something she doesn't do often enough for me. I snapped a picture of her and it made me think of another picture of her...take a look at both of these pictures...she hasn't changed much but at the same time she has totally changed!!! Is it just me or is this normal for new moms in "First Birthday Party Preparation Panic Mode?!?!!!" By the time anyone reads this post, I will be two days away from her birthday and three days away from the party, wish me luck because I have been overwhelmed since Easter!!!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Chill....it'll go just perfectly and Ryan won't remember a thing!!!

Katheryn said...

Those pictures are so cute! And don't stress too much about the party. In fact, the less you stress the more fun you and everyone else will have!!! It is still hard to believe that she is turning one. Time goes by way too fast.