Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have something to say...

well, Ryan has something to say. I don't know what it is so if any of you know what she is saying, let me know. She is getting to be such a talker and has so much to say but I haven't the slightest clue what she is saying. Sure, we eventually figure something out but listening to her is the fun part. She seems to have moved past the click only talk but now says so much so fast I just can't keep up. It is hilarious to listen to either way. Y'all take a guess and let me know if you hear any specific request, comment, etc. You know I am more than happy to oblige.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

I'm clueless to what she's saying...but is sure is cute as all get out!!!

KYLIA said...

I think she's saying "Kylia is my favorite aunt!" I'm pretty sure that's what I heard!!! She is just too cute!!!