Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Catch Me If You Can!!

Ok, so I shot this video a few weeks ago, but it is still great to watch and for me to reminisce about how much my baby is growing and just how clever she is getting. I know, I know I sound like an old fuddy-duddy but who cares!!! So anyway, Ryan is loving the bath tub now, she likes to play with her toys and drink the water from the bath. I am an idiot for leaving that cup in the tub. Anyway, she has taken a liking to the soap, I use Dove soap on her because of her excema and so I leave it in the tub while I bathe her. She has started chasing the soap and wants to catch it. I noticed it and thought I would tape her trying to catch it, knowing she would NEVER catch it. Its not the first time and I am sure it won't be the last but she proved me wrong!!! The video ends very quickly because she catches the soap and begins to put it in her mouth and I have to end the tape!!! She is just too smart!!!

3 comments:

KYLIA said...

Way to catch that slippery soap, Ms. Rybugs!!!!

Jaren said...

That is too funny! As I was watching it made me remember how mad I get when I drop the soap and can't catch it! Way to Ry!

Kiera said...

Way too cute...and way too smart!!!