Saturday, September 27, 2014

I love to see the Temple

I hope the kids loved seeing the temple. Kylia and I packed up my bunch and Addisyn too and went to the open house of the Ft. Lauderdale Temple in early April. The kids' favorite part was opening the gifts/treats we wrapped for each of them to make the 7 hour trip more bearable for us. I love those kids but those presents weren't really worth it. I mean, kids can fight over ANYTHING! They also loved the minivan that Kylia had rented where they could watch lots of movies. Brittyn loved the can so much that she colored in one of the cup holders in the back of the van with a beautiful purple crayon, probably a part of one of the gifts we let them open them. Either way, she wanted to leave her good review for the rental company to see. Thankfully, Kylia and I saw it first and were able to get most of it out with a magic eraser. I hope they remember their first time in the temple and have good memories of that trip because there were lots of memories made.

















































No comments: