Monday, September 29, 2014

Easter 2014

I love Easter, I love all the holidays but Easter is especially wonderful for what it means to me beyond the chocolate and sugar covered bunnies and chicks hidden in baskets of fake, way too green grass. I love to remind and continue to teach my children about the Savior and His greatest gift. I try to do that everyday, but it seems I try to try a little harder to help the kids remember how beautiful and special the Easter season is.

However, to look at the kids tearing through their Easter baskets, you wouldn't think I do such a great job but I know they're just excited about the candy and goodies. We had a great Easter Sunday. We went to church in Bristol and then to Bubbles' and from there on to Joseph and Becky's to have another lunch/meal and to hunt eggs. It was a long day but a great day. I wouldn't trade it for anything, not even a little more sleep.











**MSL**

No comments: