Friday, June 6, 2014

Girls just wanna have FUN!!!

Ryan and Brittyn are some fun loving little girls! And, by this, I mean they L❤️VE to have fun! Anything and everything, from dressing alike to be my candy corn cuties to being my hard core party girls at a Florida Georgia Line (FGL) concert, and believe me, they were, these girls know how to have some fun!!!

I mentioned FGL for a reason, most specifically for this blog post. FGL came to Tallahassee last year as part of FSU's Homecoming festivities. Ryan and Brittyn have loved them since their first song "Cruise", so when I heard they were coming to town, I got tickets for the three of us!!! It was so hard keeping a secret from them, I wanted to tell them we were going every time I heard the commercial on the radio!!! Finally the night of the concert came and they were so excited!!! We, mercifully, were able to bump into some of my girlfriends and were able to follow them to great seats right by the stage!!! The band was so close, the girls needed earplugs! They looked so cute, and all throughout the show they were getting all kinds of cool SWAG! They got several sets of earplugs from the crew, they each got a guitar pick the had the FGL logo on it and at the end of the show, one of the FGL guys gave my friend Stephenie Ford a broken drumstick for the girls. We stayed the whole show but after it was over, the girls wanted to get home. I hate we missed that part, but I'm so glad that I was able to take the girls with me to the show. They loved it, they talked about how loud it was, how they loved to watch the videos behind the guys singing and all about the FGL guys took their shirts off and mostly about their stamps (tattoos)!!! I still laugh about that, probably because they now talk about stamps anytime they see someone with a tattoo. I'm so glad they had a good time, I know I sure did! So glad we went and I that could take my hard partying best friend girls with me, it wouldn't have been the same without them!!!























































































































**MSL**

No comments: