Monday, June 9, 2014

Lost in chronologicalization

Is chronologicalization even a word? I must have found it from Joe's "fantasilical" dictionary. Yeah, because he's an attorney, and he uses big words in court and in legal documents/mumbo jumbo, I guess that makes it legal for him to come up with his own crazy words! So yeah, if anyone asks, that un-word came from him.

So, I had a point with all that but unfortunately, I deleted the photos that went along with it but the photos were of Brittyn getting a haircut. The pictures were on my phone in the order they were taken and it was after the FGL concert and Ryan still had crazy long hair. This tells me that I was wrong when I said she got her hair cut before school started because it was clearly later on in the fall because Brittyn wouldn't have gotten a cut unless Ryan had done so as well. I do remember that they both got hair cuts on the same day at the same time and I know I have already posted those pics but sadly they are totally out of chronological order. So, my apologies for any and all of my children/family members who pass by my blog, you might not catch some of my out of order posts but trust me, they're there. Ok, now onto the next post, glad to get that off my chest. 




**MSL**

No comments: