Monday, September 2, 2013

Girls just wanna have fun...

I feel like I constantly recycle my blog titles...it seems I have used this title more than once but I'm in no mood to research and confirm or deny this and to change it if necessary...anyway, spring was in full swing during the pictures on here and even though you'll see Bubby in some pics, it's really all about the girls because Bubby is too small to put up enough of a fight against two, three or four girls at once!!!...so we girls and a couple of boys did some nature trail walking/scooter-ing/cozy coupe riding as well as getting mani/pedi treating and not to be left out, we did some Cake Shop snacking...it wasn't all in one day but that's what great about cousin sleepovers with Amelia and meeting up with Bellamy and Jaren at the Cake Shop...we get to do a lot of fun, yummy stuff a lot of times!!!








**MSL**

No comments: