Saturday, September 14, 2013

I'll go where you want me to go...

Unless that means I have to be tied to you at the waist...at which point I want to chart my own course and drag you along kicking and screaming. I think this was a cord for a sleeping bag that the girls and I thought would be cute to let them get in together. Turns out, not so much. Now they at least have a little bit of an idea of how it feels to be co-dependent on someone else to get something done, even if they don't know what it means. Maybe one day they'll see this blog post and after forgiving me for locking them up together and then taping the ordeal, they'll be able to come together and solve problems. You never know, you could be looking at the next innovators for solving world peace or cold fusion or the next three legged sack race champions!!! A mom can dream...

YouTube Video

**MSL**

No comments: