Saturday, September 21, 2013

VPK Graduation

I can't believe Ryan is growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday that I was going into labor and holding her tiny self in my arms for the first time. Now (well, back in May) she's already completed her first year of school and is graduating!!! We were able to place her in a great VPK program in Tallahassee, in Bradfordville at a small church sponsored program called Beginning Steps Ministry at Bradfordville Baptist Church. My coworker recommended it to me and so we toured it and signed her up. She was so excited and we couldn't have been happier. She loved her teacher, Mrs. Debra Albanese and was so happy to finally be going to school. She learned so much and never had a bad day, unless she had to miss school for some reason. I'm so glad she got to enjoy school and I'm so glad I was able to take her the first day with her dad and little sister Brittyn, before Huntington made his arrival. It was a special day and a special year for her as she made new friends and learned new things. Her graduation was simple, she did get to dress in cap and gown and sing songs with her class that they had learned throughout the year. I'll always be grateful for BSM and Ryan's time there. I hope she'll remember all the great things that BSM helped her do, I know I will.















**MSL**

No comments: