Monday, September 30, 2013

Summer is here!!!

Summer is here, well it was once school got out and that means the kids are free to swim anytime they can get close to water...except for Huntington, he has to stay locked in his pack and play. Don't worry, he makes it out eventually. I'm starting to think of a personal note for my family...since people say "spring has sprung" I may start saying "summer is saturating" for all the pool, beach trips I tried to make this summer and for all the sweat I endured hauling my precious cargo from place to place. We went to parties, activities, gym classes, cheer classes, the beach and water parks and more all while the hottest months of the year just kept getting hotter. But we had a great time and I wouldn't change it for a second. More pics are coming but we have to start somewhere, right?














**MSL**

No comments: