Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Social Butterfly...

Ryan met a lot of friends during her time in Pre-K this past school year. She got invited to all the birthday parties of the kids in her class but sadly we couldn't make it to all of them. We did make it one of the parties, for her friend Summer. The party was at the Cale Shop and Ryan got to decorate cupcakes and cookies with all her friends and then they got to take them home. She had a great time with Summer and other friends from her class. I was glad that she got to go but I'm also kinda sad that her birthday is in the summer and she won't be able to pass out birthday invitations to her school friends so they can come to her parties. Oh we'll, since I can't do anything about that now, I'll just have to make sure she has a great time at her summer season birthday party!!!














**MSL**

1 comment:

Jaren said...

I ate some of those cookies and they were actually pretty good...I'm just going to pretend that she washed her hands and NEVER licked them during the decorating process! :)