Thursday, December 27, 2012

Brittyn's birthday...

I kinda feel bad for Brittyn this year. I feel like her birthday go pushed aside because we had a brand new baby and we couldn't give her special day the attention it deserved. I know, she's only two and probably won't remember but I will, for a while at least and I'll feel bad for a while. But we started off her birthday on Friday the 14th of September with an afternoon at The Cake Shop. She picked out a special cupcake for herself and she and Ryan enjoyed a cupcake at the shop. Poor Huntington was just along for the ride, he didn't get one on that day. The next day was her party and we did a "Hungry Caterpillar" theme and had family over for lunch and birthday cake. She seemed really excited to be eating yet another cupcake, until the green icing stained her fingers and her face. She got over that real quick! She had a good day eating cupcakes and opening presents, I hope she'll remember a happy day!!!











*MSL*

1 comment:

Jaren said...

She had a special day...everybody that loved her was there!!