Wednesday, December 19, 2012

And then there were three...

(August 31, 2012)
The weeks before Huntington were some of the most miserable weeks on record for me. I had had two other children in the summer but they were girls and I kind of knew what to expect but with this boy, he just completely threw me for a loop! I was more sore, more tired, more emotional and cranky...you name it, I had it!!! I thought he would never get here. I had even gone so far as to schedule an induction TWICE!!! Thankfully I chickened out the first time and the second time I progressed on my own, for which I was so thankful. Finally on my due date, August 31, 2012 my baby boy was born at 2:50 pm. Huntington Brooks Longfellow weighed 8lbs 8oz and measured 20 1/4 inches long. He is the most precious boy I've ever laid eyes on and all my aches and sicknesses melted away when they gave him to me. He was and continues to be so precious and he joined his two big sisters in the "love of my life" category. The girls love him and couldn't get enough of him, even from the very beginning. I'm so happy he's finally here and everyone gets to enjoy in the fun that is my Huntington.








*MSL*

1 comment:

Jaren said...

YAY!!! Bellamy's head made the blog! What a sweet day! Mad I missed the birth...thanks to Drew, but I'll make up for with kisses from Hunny!