Saturday, November 10, 2012

The dreaded Easter bunny...

(March 2012)

One Saturday afternoon, I got Kylia to go with me to the mall to get pictures of the girls with the Easter bunny. Jaren had gone earlier that day or week and Bellamy had loved the bunny so much, she only cried when they were making her leave. Well, my experience was a little bit different. You will notice that the only pictures with the Easter bunny have Ryan in them. I got the girls dressed in really cute coordinating dresses and went to the mall where we waited in line in excess of 15 minutes. When it was our turn to see the bunny, Brittyn Gray did a complete 180 degrees and refused to go near the bunny. Even with Kylia and I offering lots of treats and Ryan promising to hold her hand the whole time, she would not budge. We finally gave up, thanked the bunny, received our complimentary bunny and sheep masks and left. We ended up letting the girls play at the park inside the mall then going to get the girls a treat for making the effort. Overall it was an interesting trip and as I write this post from my experience back in March and now we are in the month of November, I can't help but think Santa will be at the mall soon. I can only hope that jolly old St. Nick doesn't scare my Brittyn Gray away from the possibility of cute pictures. I'm gonna cross my fingers and pray that having Huntington will make things a lot easier. Did I say easier?!!! I must be delirious!!!





























*MSL*

1 comment:

Jaren said...

wow...britty looks so little! and her hair was so much shorter! and by the way...that's kind of a scary mask you're wearing! :)