Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Easter photo shoot

(March 2012)
Trying to get my girls to cooperate for a photo shoot is truly a feat. Thank goodness I am lucky enough to have great sisters who act as my "silly girls" behind the camera in an effort to get the children to show some other emotion than disdain for what I'm making them do in order to have memories. One day they will thank me for it, as they try to make their own children sit for photos. So, back in March I met up with Laura Wahlquist in Blountstown to try and get some shots of the girls for Easter. We met at the pioneer settlement which I hadn't been to in a long time. The photo shoot started out a little rocky but we eventually were able to get some great pics. I would say the girls had a great time, but who am I kidding?! They were in dresses, ruffle socks and dress shoes instead of sneakers, t-shirts and shorts and they had to sit and smile when all they wanted to do was run around outside. Thank goodness for the quick hands of our photographer, Laura and the help of Terah and Kylia to help us come up with some great pictures!































*MSL*

No comments: