Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wish me luck...

This is after her early bath today, she puked ALL OVER ME!!! Those white spots behind her head are carpet cleaner-covered vomit spots.
I just thought this was cute
Meris, Ryan and boxes...why do we willingly get into them?...Don't we all know what happens to people who willingly get into boxes?...Does Christmas 2001 ring a bell?
She's thinking "outside" the box
TA-DA!
I'm thirsty, so sue me...
If you won't open it for me, I'll do it myself
Someone bought me a new toy!!!
Showing off my new "kicks"...
Shady Lady
Its 8:40 pm and Ryan is asleep but for how long that remains to be seen. She continues to be cranky and clingy and sick but still wanting to get away at the same time. I tell ya, sometimes she acts like a puppy chasing her tail, she tries to stand up and the minute she does, she tries to turn around thinking something is there. Over and over and over. At church, home, any time she is being held trying to turn around is the first, wait ONLY thing she wants to do. She's still doing it even though she's sick but when she turns back to me, she bears her head in my shirt and wipes her nose on me. Gotta love that.
In the mean time, I will attempt to play catch up on my posts and what Ryan has been up to. Besides the usual "she's doing fabulous" that I tell people every time they ask, she REALLY is fabulous. She is still doing what I call the "soldier shuffle" (see two previous posts, it is awesome), she's standing up on her own with minimal assistance from me or Joe. She really only needs to hold one finger and she can bounce up. She tends to use my legs like a trampoline and propel herself up from there. Too cute. She has two, count em' two teeth now and her bites aren't as cute as they used to be. She bit into my arm one day last week and I had a small red mark the next morning. Something else that is not cute at this point. She goes to parties and plays peek a boo and love to hear anyone, even her "tone deaf" daddy sing "In the Leafy Treetops" and "The Wise Man and the Foolish Man." In the end she claps but mostly for herself. I understand its all about her, she is awesome ya know!!! Its now
10:34 pm and she's only woke up once so far. Wish me luck, good night.

4 comments:

KYLIA said...

Poor Ry-bugs! Sorry she sprayed ya...that meant two of y'all needed a bath once she was done! I love those little shoesies!! I hope she gets a lotta miles outta those!

Kiera said...

Love the new pics, sorry about the vomit, hope it came out of you and the carpet....and remember, that Christmas 2001 video is still available to be viewed...be careful, you might see it on You-Tube soon!!!!!

Jaren said...

Those pictures are precious! I know what happens when people allow themselves to be put in a box...they get the crap kicked out of them...anyone up for a re-enactment?!

Terah said...

i'll bring the box!!!