Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What did she say?

So, Ryan has her very own language and she is beginning to use it more and more frequently. Actually, it isn't really something she has come up with on her own but apparently she is the only one who understands it. It sort of resembles the African click consonant language, if anyone has ever heard that language, you'll know what I am talking about.
If anyone knows what she is saying I would love to know. She says so much, so often that I am kinda figuring out what she is saying and mostly it is just demands because she bangs her hands on whatever she can. Right now it is really cute but if she bangs her hands on the table for "effect" when she gets older, my mouth will drop to the floor. Here's hoping she develops a more docile personality. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

6 comments:

Jaren said...

That is too funny! She is soo stinkin' cute!

Katheryn said...

That just made my day. African clicking language...too funny. And do I need to even say it...she is so cute!

Terah said...

we've figured out what she's saying..."take me to see dunk and terah...they are my favorite! i miss them lots and lots! hurry hurry hurry!" that's what i could decipher from watching the video 1000 times!!!

Brittany said...

She is so adorable and getting so big!

KYLIA said...

I love her new 'do'...it is definitely "Pebble-esque!" She was probably trying to say "Yabba dabba do!"

Kiera said...

She's asking for Bam-Bam....needing a friend!

Seriously, way too cute!!