Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Out-takes...

"TIMBER..."
"I am tired of smiling"
The grass made her legs itch.
Is she sucking her thumb or picking her nose? You be the judge.
I was trying to get this picture to be at the end of the line...didn't work
"You want me to stand here? Ok, I'll stand right here"
"Who left me standing here? Don't you know how wobbly my legs are?"
"Mommy is hilarious!!!"
"I am talking to you!!!"
"This is the last picture I am gonna smile for, got it?!"
Grandma took a lot of pictures for Ryan's easter card...We went out to McClay Gardens the Friday before Easter and while grandma was getting her camera ready I was getting Ryan dressed and re-dressed a couple times. She was awesome the whole time and we had a lot of fun. Grandma even stepped on a small black snake without knowing it, she freaked out when I told her what she had done. It fit perfectly into the crack of the sidewalk in the gardens. I figured something like that would happen and it just made the photo shoot more adventurous. Anyway, we had fun and got lots of good pictures. It is amazing how Ryan is growing into this incredible little lady and gaining her very own personality. It really shows in these pictures and just drives me crazy at how much is she changing and growing every day!!!

3 comments:

KYLIA said...

Those are AWESOME! The one where you said 'you be the judge' - I think she's holding her nose because someone passed gas...and since she's the first smeller, she must've been the feller! She is too stinkin' cute and the photographer was able to capture all her cuteness.!! Nice job Longfellow Ladies!

Terah said...

awesome!

Kiera said...

I'm going for the nose also....hope she found what she was looking for!!