Sunday, April 12, 2009

Extreme Easter!!!

Happy Easter!!!
Are you sure this ground won't go anywhere?
Miss Pinky
See my two teeth!
The cutest Easter bunny EVER!!!
So I am sitting here watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and trying to fight back the tears. Actually I have already cried and I am not even an hour into the taped program. Usually I don't watch this show but since its for a local family who deserves this awesome dream, I figured it was worth watching. I don't know what it is, but I can't take too much of Ty Pennington, he is just too perky, too smiley, too whatever else.
Now onto Easter!!! Happy Easter!!! This was the best first easter ever for Ryan. She was so good today and we really wanted to do everything but alas, it was not to be. We were gonna get up early and go to Hosford and go to the sunrise service at Hosford School, but that didn't happen. We stayed up too late, like now and decided to sleep in a bit. That didn't work either. But we did make it to Hosford ward for church and to Papa and Debra's to have lunch and visit. It was fun and well worth the driving, packing and too-full bellies (yes, I speak of BOTH of mine).
Then we went to the Longfellow house for round two of easter family, food and fun. Needless to say we had a full day but we had a lot of fun. Ryan looked so cute in her houte couture easter gown that grandma made. She got so many compliments and smiled and clapped for herself over everyone of them. Grandma also took some pictures of her and Amelia because she had made a dress for her as well. They are the same dress essentially but are just different enough that each girl got their own special dress. Take a look, they are adorable and hope everyone had a happy easter!!!
This blog has taken two days to complete. I started last night while watching t.v. and I hope to finish today by placing videos and awesome pictures on here. I hope y'all all think my efforts are well worth it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

KYLIA said...

She is the cutest Easter Bunny I've ever seen!! I love that bow in her hair...it compliments her coture perfectly!

Kiera said...

Perfect in pink....she's 100% adorable!!!