Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not again...

Maybe she's "allergic" to horses (at Shelby, Savannah, Christopher, Braden's b-day party)
How big are those chicken pox polka dots?
Maybe Amelia is allergic to Ryan...
I don't think she is used to sitting on the grass just yet...
All better!!!
I am so sick of Ryan being sick. We just got finished with a round of antibiotics before Valentine's Day and we have barely made it past St. Patrick's Day and we are at it again. I was told by her allergist (can babies even have an ALLERGIST?, it makes her sound like a celebrity or something, whatever) that babies her age are too young to have real allergies. Does this mean we just have to have Ryan "bite the bullet" and get sick every time the wind blows too hard? I mean, as soon as the pollen made the first layer on my car, she was sneezing, had a runny nose, watery eyes and a cough. That was at least two weeks ago and the cough is still here, as is the pollen on my car. What gives? Poor thing sounds like a seal with such a hard cough and it stinks even more that she can't say it but I can tell how bard her throat hurts. That kills me, I hate that. Anyway, since I haven't posted in a while I thought I would show some pictures of Ryan in better health. I can't wait for her to get better, only 10 more days of meds left.










4 comments:

Kiera said...

Poor baby....show her some love and buy her baby Prada!!! :-)

KYLIA said...

Poor Ry-bugs! I hope she feels better soon!

Katheryn said...

I'm sorry she has been so sick. It is just awful when a baby is sick because it so sad to watch them suffer. I hope she feels better really soon!

Jaren said...

Poor little thing! I love the yellow dress...it is too cute!