Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Smartphone" my @$$

Yeah, I said it and I will not apologize for it, so there. I have an awesome new phone that I barely know how to use, but I will tell you that when it malfunctions, I know what that means. It means that I need a NEW phone. I had to take my phone in TWICE before they gave me a new phone and now it doesn't work like it should. Emails not coming through, facebook and myspace messages not coming through. Too much drama to deal with. I tell ya, I feel like an idiot, I really should be smarter than this "smartphone". Whatever. I can't believe I put myself through this torture. Whatever.

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

Nathan is feeling your pain right now. His new Moto Q was working perfectly until last night and now it won't ring when someone calls. It is driving him CRAZY trying to figure out how to get it fixed!!!!!! Technology. Sometimes you just want to throw it all out the window.

the Rew Crew said...

WHAT? But I want one so badly! I think they are 'must-haves' for stay-at-home moms. Hopefully all the kinks will be worked out by the time I get myself one (when, oh when will that be?!!!)