Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring has sprung...

I would like to say this is the end, but it was probably the beginning of the photo shoot. Such a diva!

There's that tongue I was talking about!

Someone's getting inpatient...Amelia is such a sport!

Tongue, take 2!

She got caught in the middle of her gymnastic routine!

I wonder what she is about to say...
In the midst of clapping for herself, y'all show her some love!!!

She is actually scratching the excema behind her knee. Turned out to be a good pose!

If I don't look, maybe she'll stop...

Spring is not my favorite season, fall and winter are my favorites. I never get enough of either season here in FL. I am much more into the leaves falling and the wind chilling than pollen on my car and waking up to 70 degrees outside at 6:30 AM. But, spring is such a great time to get pictures of my girl and grandma is hard at work already. She loves taking pictures and she really is pretty good at it, I must say. I also must say that she has some really great models to photograph. She took pictures of Ryan and her cousin Amelia yesterday at her house and they turned out so great. I cannot believe how much my baby girl is growing up, every day is something new. She is learning to use her tongue and showing it off all the time. Sometimes she looks like a puppy dog with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, such a hoot!!! Anyway, grandma said the girls weren't thrilled with the pictures, but I thought they were awesome. Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Kiera said...

The pics are precious....way to go, Ms. Jamie!!!!

And that Ryan is a total doll...can't wait to come home and see her this summer.

Shannon Copeland said...

meris, your baby is so beautiful!

Jaren said...

Those are too cute!! I love her "rock star" pose...the one with the tongue hanging out!

Terah said...

what a cutie! yeah rybugs!!! luv ya! dunk & terah

Katheryn said...

Those pictures are so cute!!!! She is just adorable.

KYLIA said...

There is no end to Ms. Jamie's talent! How she captured that picture of her "thinking" is amazing! She is toooo stinkin' cute!