Sunday, January 25, 2009

Put your hands together...

Sometimes you just need someone cheering for you, don't ya? I couldn't think of any better cheerleader than Ryan but unfortunately, she wasn't cheering for me. She was cheering for herself, obviously. She is just now learning to use two open hands instead of one hand and a fist to clap and she is working on it constantly. Even though you don't see it in the video, Joe is walking around the living room clapping for her to get her started, she is so proud of herself once she gets going. Aren't you proud of her too? Clap your hands!

*PS* Please don't think we just stick her in that bumbo chair and leave her there. I realize that both videos have featured the chair, but we do seem to get the best shots of her there. Trust me, if/when she wants out, she makes her wishes known. That bumbo doesn't stand a chance!

3 comments:

KYLIA said...

YAY Ryan!!!! She is so stinkin' smart!!!

Jaren said...

Too cute!! I love how she shakes her little leg when she gets to clapping...too bad she didn't clap when I was there!

Kiera said...

That was just a tease....give us more Ryan!!! :-)