Monday, January 5, 2009

She is on a "roll"

We all have to start somewhere...
Am I even close?...

Dad, are you watching?...

I TOLD YOU I could do it!!!

Let me just say, I always heard that the new year meant that we could say we were gonna be totally new people in whatever different ways we want, but I never understood this phenomenon until this year...On January 1, 2009, Ryan woke up and she was literally a totally different person...I just thought she was cute and sweet and had her own personality, but I met a whole new girl this year!!!...She started talking, ok babbling, spitting while babbling, blowing raspberries, she was rolling over (she has done it THREE times so far, Jaren can atest to it) and all different kinds of things...clapping, waving MORE, laughing, you name it she has done it!!!...So maybe there is something to this new year resolution stuff, I can't wait to see what Rybugs has in store for us this coming year!!!...Happy New Year to everyone!!!









6 comments:

KYLIA said...

Way to go Rollin' Ryan! I am so proud of you!

Katheryn said...

So cute! Good job Ryan!!!! I love all the firsts that babies do. It is all so much fun and makes up for all the difficult times with them :)

Floridians back to Utahns! said...

That is so cute. I can't wait for Logan to start doing all that stuff. I am enjoying this time though. I know it goes by fast!

Kiera said...

Roll on, Ryan!!!! Can't wait to see what the next trick up her sleeve is!!!!

Melissa said...

I know you hear this alot, but Ryan is soooo cute! It's so fun when they start doing more things and acting more like a little kid than a baby! Way to go Ryan!

Meris said...

Thank y'all all! She really is getting lots of personality!