Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just a bite...

I would like to say this is Ryan's first time at trying something sweet, but I'd be telling a story. Joe and I went to Jaren and Drew's house a couple weeks ago and Jaren made a delicious trifle dessert. We were all sitting at the table and poor Ryan was perched in her bumbo watching everyone BUT HER eating. She had already decided that formula and rice cereal just wasn't gonna satisfy her tastes, she kept staring at everyone with a spoon, hoping to get a smidge or a taste of some part of the dessert. I finally relented and let Jaren give her a taste (I had to put up a fight because no one knew I had already done the deed of giving her a taste of sweets previously). Here is what happened, looking at this I realize how fast sugar goes through such a tiny body, and this is REAL whipped cream. Not the kind you get at the store, REAL WHIPPED CREAM, sugar and cream and more sugar. This is what it did to Ryan. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

So cute! I love how excited she got about it!

Kiera said...

It's the Cool-Whip Kid!!!! I love it...