Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lots to be thankful for...

She got her own bed at the hotel
This is what happens when you drive all night
Not showing her tooth
Its OFFICIAL!!!
Reciting this oath takes longer than the oath for US president!!!

So, I know its not Thanksgiving, but we should be thankful every day and boy do I have a lot to be thankful for...have you seen my girl?!?!!!! Talk about awesome, and these are just random pictures!!! Also, Joe and I have celebrated SEVEN years of marriage this past Monday February 2 I can't believe he has survived this long and I am so proud of him for hanging in there! In addition, he was sworn in as an attorney last Thursday by Judge Ken Hosford at the county courthouse in Bristol. What a cool experience, he did a good job!

We celebrated by taking Ryan, Jaren and Drew to Orlando to go to the temple with us! Ok, we didn't take Jaren and Drew, they came along to help watch Ry while we went to the temple. Thanks guys, we had a great time, especially watching Jaren and Joe ride the SLING SHOT!!! It was hilarious (video to follow, I promise!!!)
Isn't that enough for now? Oh, Ryan is cutting a tooth!!! Did I already post that previously? Its coming through for sure, she bit me last night while she was "falling asleep", I use that loosely because falling asleep was not on her agenda, but in the end I won and she went out. Score another for mommy!

5 comments:

Floridians back to Utahns! said...

Congrats to Joe! And to you Meris for the last part of your blog. I never thought getting your child to go down for the night could make you feel so triumphant until I had Logan. Isn't being a mom great. I just love it!

Katheryn said...

That is so wonderful that Joe is finally an attorney!! I know you guys have been waiting for that day for a long time. And YAY for Ryan for getting her first tooth!

Kiera said...

Yay for the Longfellow family...it's been a banner week for y'all! :-)

Jaren said...

OK...so you are welcome for us going with you, but you didn't have to post that beautiful (and I use that term loosely) picture of us on your blog...you stink!! :)

Terah said...

i would like to officially label the new lawyer..."Joey Longfellow, A$$quire!". and ry looks so cute w/uncle dunk holding her!!