Monday, November 3, 2008

They come out at night...

Bad biker chicks aka Leslie and KyersLittle Ladybugs aka Ryan and Meris

Super heroines (Olivia)
and of course, there is always a Monster(Addisyn)!!!
One last pic of my ladybug (Daddy and Ryan)!!!
You can just imagine all the ghouls and goblins that came out this year at halloween! Everyone from superheros to fairys to everything in between, it was just a blast! Halloween was so much fun this year!!! My little ladybug was so cute and all her buddies that
came to play were just awesome. We had lots of fun walking around at the "Trunk of Treat" in Bristol and looking at all the trunks that were decorated but I know I was pooped by the end of the night. The next day we had Helaman's birthday and I started putting up my christmas tree (darn you Jaren and Kylia, y'all have had yours up since October!!!) That didn't last long b/c I was complaining of a sore throat that turned into strep throat!!! Thank goodness Halloween went so well, I can only imagine what the rest of the holiday season has in store!!! Can't wait for it!!!




4 comments:

Katheryn said...

Do you guys seriously have your Christmas tree up already? YOU ARE SO AWESOME. I would love to do that, but I don't know if Nathan would go for it.

Ryan looks so cute as a little lady bug and that costume that Addisyn has on is adorable. Looks like lots of fun!

Hope you feel better soon!

KYLIA said...

They all looked so cute!!!
Yes, TK, we've had our tree up since last month...we don't care what our hubbys say! Michael says the woman owns 100% of the business, therefore, we get to make all of the executive decisions...it's good to be the CEO of something!

Kiera said...

The little ladybug looked awesome on Dee's site...go vote!!!

Loved the others as well - especially the super heroine Wonder Cheeks!!!

aleahberry said...

Love the pics! I voted for your lil Ryan! I just created a Blog...how do you add people/followers?