Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy bee...(I know, Halloween is over)...












I haven't posted in so long, I don't even know where to start. Ryan stays so busy and keeps me so busy, lots of different posts go through my head and never make it to the blog. Therefore, I will do my best to keep up with my blog and all Ryan has going on.
Recently, we have done everything from put up the Christmas tree, get Mommy through strep throat and Ryan through her first "real" cold (thanks to the 3 different on-call nurses that we kept in business), win a competition (thanks to all the fans!!!), start rolling over (almost there), host a party and start making Christmas candy!!! Whew, I'm tired just from thinking about all that stuff. I'm sure I could've posted a blog for each occasion but these pics are so cute, you'll feel just like you were there for each event!
I really think Ryan is about to roll all the way over, she really is working so hard. Right now she mostly works as the supervisor for all the different events that go on here. She sits at her perch in her bumbo chair on the highest counter in the kitchen and delegates the various responsibilities to me, Jaren, Kylia, Terah, Joe, whoever will hear her. She even likes to do some taste testing of the products from the kitchen. I'll tell you, that candy cane is wrapped but Joe had a fit when I told him it wasn't! To see the look on his face, priceless. This is plenty for this post, I have another post coming where I will show her "helping" Jaren and I put the Christmas tree up!



3 comments:

KYLIA said...

Ok, you could've left off the picture of the PC "Party!" However, the one with the candy cane is precious...love that smile!

Terah said...

ask your hubby if i can sue for posting my pic online w/o written consent??? if the answer is yes, ryan is coming to stay with us VERY VERY SOON!!

Kiera said...

LOVED the PC Party Pic...y'all made it funny, Ryan and Addy-Cat made it cute!!!