Wednesday, November 12, 2008

May I have the envelope please...

Isn't it beautiful :)

The suspense is nail biting!!!


Did they just call MY name!?!

Dressing for the occasion...

And the winner is........

The winner of the Halloween Quick Takes photo shoot goes to Ryan Longfellow, aka the "ladybug"!!!
Ryan says..."Oh my goodness, I am so suprised and I appreciate this so much. I didn't even prepare a speech but there are so many people I need to thank. Dee Corry for all your hard work in getting my picture, I know its not easy getting the perfect shot of a four month old, but you got it! Grandma Jamie for the precioius ladybug costume! Mommy, I want to thank you and Daddy for your support and hard work, I love you both. I want to thank my manager and of course my attorney for handling all the press and publicity (oops, I just thanked Mommy and Daddy) To all the nominees in this category, Dee is right, we are ALL WINNERS! Last but not least, I wouldn't have made it to this point if it weren't for my fans, who voted tirelessly for me, day after day, I wouldn't be here without you, thank you all so much!!! I love you all!!! Kisses!!!"





5 comments:

Dee said...

You're so stinkin' funny!!! Yeppers, she won!!! ...and I feel privilidged (know I spelled that wrong;) to be the cousin of someone who won such a prestigious award :)

KYLIA said...

We like her...we really, really like her!!!

Katheryn said...

Clap Clap Clap Cheers Cheers Cheers Clap Clap Clap Yay Ryan!

Kiera said...

I'm sure it was just an honor to be nominated, but to win....well, she is sooo deserving of the award! :-)

Of course, NONE of it would have been possible without all her adoring fans!!!!

Terah said...

when did you add picky-palate to your blog? that is my fave food blog for recipes! its awesome!