Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another day, another drawing...

Can you read this JAREN? YOU are the WINNER!!!




I told y'all last week about Ryan and how busy she has been since winning the Halloween quick takes...She has certain obligations and helping her fulfill them is very tiresome.

Today we had to choose a winner for the Pampered Chef party for all the participants who ordered a minimum of $50 in products...Of course Ryan was designated to choose the winner from the list of lucky recipients...This helps because she is totally nonpartisan and considers everyone who is in the running a winner...Gosh doesn't that sound just like her speech, get a new speech, speech writer!!!...The prize includes an eight piece place setting which includes the fall pattern napkins, napkin rings and a table runner, perfect for any Thanksgiving dinner!...So, without further adue, the winner of the Pampered Chef giveaway is...drum roll please......

JAREN VASS!!!! Congratulations Jaren, you may pick up your prize at your earliest convenience!!!

4 comments:

Jaren said...

Thank you...thank you...I'd like to thank...oh who am I kidding??!! I'm gonna thank me for ordering!!! And I don't even care if this was a pitty draw...just glad I won!! HEHEHEHE

KYLIA said...

Please photoshop the consultant's chins and super-duper shiny face out of the picture...just put one of those privacy dots over me!
Congratulations Jaren! Lynn and Bubbles, we promise this was an honest drawing!

Kiera said...

Can you say "RIGGED"????????? :-)

Oh well, I didn't order $50 anyhow...

Terah said...

TIME TO UPDATE