Thursday, November 20, 2008

Puttin' up the Christmas Tree...

Where do we start?


Decisions, decisions

What about this one?


Are these too big?

Just worn out!!




I am so glad Christmas is getting close, I know its not even Thanksgiving yet but I haven't put up a tree for the last three years so this year is a big deal. And Ryan just makes it all the more awesome, so I let her help out in deciding ornaments for the christmas tree. Here are some pictures of Ryan "helping" us put up the Christmas tree. You can see that she likes to examine each piece of merchandise to determine just the right fit. You can see she gravitates towards the bigger ornaments!!! She has such great taste but you can see that it wears her out where all she wants to do is vegg out in front of the tv!!!

3 comments:

KYLIA said...

That is the life! She sits there while you bring her the ornaments to select and then she gets carried off to bed...oh how I miss those days!!!

Kiera said...

Looks like Ryan was having a "select comfort" moment in one of the photos.... he, he, he!!!!

Brittany said...

Ryan is so adorable! I've been trying to put off putting our Christmas tree up, but I don't think I can put it off anymore. I love decorating our Christmas tree, and it is more fun with little ones!