Monday, August 12, 2013

Writing about my Ryan

So I still have some photos of Ryan on my phone and I want to get them on my blog before I have to delete them. I don't even know where to start with my Ryan, I just love her so much. She's a great big sister to her Sister and brother and she is becoming such a big helper at home. She is into learning everything she can about everything there is, she's a silly great dancer and can make up words to a song so quick you'll think she wrote the song. You'd think she's too big for her britches but she's not, she loves teddy bears and rainbows and strawberries and princess. She's a really girly girl but really like to be outside and get dirty. She wants to catch a lizard but can't get quiet enough to put her hand on one. She loves the beach and got so mad that we didn't get more and bigger crabs than the ones we did catch. She thinks her tennis shoes go with everything. She's a little bit of everything I love and just want to remember the sweet, spirited child that she is.














**MSL**

No comments: