Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A post for my Brittles

I've for a lot of pics on my phone that I don't wanna delete but yet I don't wanna keep. So I'm trying to blog about them and then maybe I won't feel so bad about deleting them. So, I've compiled some pics of Brittyn and want to get them onto my blog so I when she is older (and so am I), I can remember and tell her about what a spunky and sweet little girl she was and probably will continue to be. She is so funny with the way she grabs my face when she has to tell me something really "important." She wants to be just like her sister, if Ryan wears sneakers you better bet Brittyn has hers on too. She loved her gym class and cried when it was over. She loves feeding her baby brother, even when I tell her not to feed him potato chips. She loves to sing along with the Florida Georgia Line boys and has to watch their videos several times a day. She's always willing to pack up and go wherever I need to go without reservation. I seriously can't look at her without smiling, even when I'm mad at her, which I can't really get mad at her, but you know what I mean. I love my Brittyn, my Britty, my Brittles and any other name I have or may come up with for her in the future.


















**MSL**

1 comment:

Jaren said...

she is a sweet, spunky litle girl! love ya britty boo-boo!!