Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I had the best of intentions...






to go walking yesterday, to change the sheets on the bed, to get to bed early, to blog!!! Needless to say, none of that got done. However, today is different because these things have to be done and I don't have a choice. I did go walking, at the mall. You follow Jaren around the mall looking for ONE CERTAIN ITEM and tell me its not exercise and I'll call you SADLY MISTAKEN! She did find what she needed so the exercise was worth it. The sheets were also changed today. Joe was changing Ryan after her morning poop and some got on the sheets, so another chore was completed. Today, I am blogging, it appears the list is complete! I was supposed to blog yesterday because I told Kylia how much "time" (whatever) I was gonna have because we didn't go walking and she said I should blog. I said I would have PLENTY of time to do that but I didn't. Today I hope to make up for it. The list is complete for today, I will start all over again tomorrow but for now, enjoy some pics of Ryan. All the lists in the house revolve around her and they really are never complete unless she says so anyway.





3 comments:

Kiera said...

A-DOR-A-BLE....keep the pics and videos coming!!!

Still waiting on the "sling shot" video ya promised!

Meris said...

We (Jaren) can't figure out how to post it. It stinks because we watched it with Terah this weekend and it was freakin' hilarious after 7+ watches!!! We'll keep trying!

Jaren said...

Meris...you are SO one to talk about trying to find the perfect item and scouring the mall until you find it...hey...at least we know how to "exercise" and look good in the process!! :)~