Saturday, April 19, 2014

Friday family night

We never have simple Friday nights where we have dinner and fall asleep watching a movie in bed with all the kids. That would be lovely but it's just not us. What we like is to go, and by go I mean checking out the new Bass Pro Store that opened in Tallahassee last fall. It had to have opened after Hunt's birthday and before Halloween, gauging by the order of the photos on my phone, so last fall is close enough to perfect for me in terms of a "date." So, we had to get in line like the rest of Tallahassee and go check out the new store and get pictures to document the occasion. We looked at the new fish tank, tried on all sorts of camo, sat in various boats and played with the "outdoor" toys for children. By the way, when I say we, I mean we as in Joe and I let/made the children do all this stuff while we attempted to stage for pics and supervise them. Good night for us, the girls got wooden pop guns, Bubby got a camo hat, Joe probably bought some sort of camo shirt or something and I came home with a box of camo band aids at all the children's request. So, no one goes home empty handed! Now, on to the photos!




















MSL**

No comments: