Friday, May 31, 2013

Getting our craft on...

I'm still posting about Easter, but hey, at least it's Easter 2013 and not 2012. So, I made an attempt to let the girls get a little crafty at Easter and we made some bunny ear headbands. Thinking back, I should have made one for Huntington but being crafty can be stressful so I didn't think to make one for him. Anyway, I found a cute craft from Pinterest for Easter Bunny headbands but I don't know how to link it so you'll just have to believe me. We cut strips for the headbands and I drew ears for the girls. Then I let them paint and color their headbands and dance around the house as little bunnies. They had fun and wore them for days. They seemed to enjoy it and I hope to be able to do that again. It was great to see them express themselves and be creative as I attempted to keep them from painting on my table!!! They seemed to have fun and I can't wait for Huntington to be bigger so he can "participate!!!"

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

Cute crafts! Love the bunny ears!