Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Easter 2013!!!

We had such a good Easter this year, this being Huntington's first celebration and all. I started a littler earlier than usual looking for Easter dresses for the girls and found them rather quickly so it was no surprise that I needed my baby boy to coordinate with his big sisters. Even all this time after Easter, I think they all need to coordinate somehow in their outfits. When will I ever get past that phase? Oh well...anyway, we had a great day. We went to church in Bristol and had lunch and and Easter egg hunt at Bubble's. Then we went to Hoseph and Becky's house, ate again and hunted more eggs. Wait, I'm not done because we then packed up, came to Tallahassee to Joe's parents, had yet another meal and hunted more eggs!!! Our baskets AND bellies were completely stuffed!!! We had a fantastic day and loved spending it with our families. I could not have asked for more!!!

No comments: